Our auditorium is a popular venue for performances and events, such as films, concerts, lectures, workshops, ceremonies and more.
Our Meeting Room is perfect for classes and small groups of 20 or less.
In addition to these wonderful rooms, we have
- ample parking around and in front of our building
- a spacious lobby with 2 bathrooms
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a changing room w/ bathroom for concerts
- a garden/courtyard for use during fair weather events
- 8 restaurants in walking distance
To hold your next event in a functional, yet sacred, art-filled space, please call (505) 983-5022 or e-mail the office for rates and to make arrangements.
This is our 1800 sq. ft. auditorium. Typically, there are between 80 and 100 chairs pre-set for seating. Up to 50 more chairs are available if needed for an event.
- A raised stage (10 ft. deep x 25 ft. long) with lighting and electrical outlets
- Professional Audio and Video equipment
- LED Stage lighting
- A 5’9” Grand Piano
- An 11 ft. wide drop-down screen and a ceiling-mounted high definition video and graphics projector (available for an additional fee of $30.00)
- For full details regarding equipment, click here.
Some discounts may apply to your rental. We have some discounts for performers who are selected to provide “special music” for our Sunday service and choose our “performance sharing” option. This discount will be made available through our music director, Lydia Clark (505) 501-2606, who also schedules a mutually convenient Sunday service.
Call Yolande Clarinval at 505-983-5022 or e-mail to inquire about rates and availability.
This Class Room is about 360 sq. ft. and perfect for organizations, presentations and smaller events. It affords its own bathroom and is adjacent to our fully equipped kitchen and nearby 2 additional bathrooms.
We include table(s) and up to 20 chairs for your event. Call 505-983-5022 or e-mail to inquire about rates.